Opportunities After Graduation
Your curiosity about the world doesn't have to end once you've returned from your study abroad experience. In fact, it may be just the beginning! Here are several ways you can go abroad again after graduating from UT Dallas.
If your career path requires advanced study, consider earning your graduate degree abroad. Use these online listings to find programs offered in your area of study: Post-Graduate/Gap Funding Opportunities webpage.
Interested in working abroad after graduation? Here are some tips to help turn your dream into a reality:
- Research companies or organizations in your country of interest
- Access GoinGlobal.com through the University Career Center (log in to Handshake first, then access GoinGlobal) to browse job listings, internship listings, career guides by country, and employer directories
- Search globally-oriented job sites and identify opportunities that fit your skill set and career path
- Stay up-to-date on opportunities by joining an email list specifically for those interested in a global career, such as the IntJobs Newsletter.
There are plenty of ways to continue building your skills and learning about other cultures while on personal travel abroad.
- Road Scholar is one of the world's largest providers of transformative learning adventures for lifelong learners. More than 5,000 opportunities are offered in 150 countries and all 50 states.
- EF Go Ahead Tours offer adult travelers the opportunity to discover the world on authentic, cultural adventures that provide a mix of guided and independent exploration.
- Lifelong Learning Abroad coordinates study programs in Paris for non-traditional learners. Spend a month in the City of Lights taking cooking classes, learning French, and exploring cultural attractions.